Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Treat your Team this Summer – add a 3-course dinner, for you and your colleagues, for only £15pp supplement!
Planning a business meeting in the Midlands this Summer? Why not take the opportunity to thank your team for their efforts, once the business of the day has concluded, with some team bonding time, over a delicious dinner, in the Linden Tree Restaurant?
Terms of Offer
- Minimum 8 delegates. Day Delegate Rate of £33pp plus VAT applies. Includes room hire 2-course buffet lunch served with fruit juice, unlimited tea/coffee during the meeting, biscuits served twice, projector and screen hire, flipchart and pens, free parking, free WiFi.
- Discounted dinner supplement price of £15pp, available only in conjunction with DDR.
- Offer subject to availability, between 1st July and 31st August 2018.
- Three courses from our House Menu or Set Menu included. A pre-order may be requested dependent upon delegate numbers.
- Add private dining – subject to availability. from £90.00.
- Add bed & breakfast from £80pp.
Book this fantastic offer today. Email the Events Team at email@example.com or call us on 01788 860599
Considering Catthorpe Manor as a new venue for your team meetings? This exclusive country manor hotel has everything you might need, including a Midlands location second to none, within minutes of the M1, M6, A14 and A5. But don’t just take our word for it… Here’s what some of our recent business clients had to say:
“We held a business conference at the hotel for 27 people, we needed 20 rooms the evening before, with dinner laid on. The rooms were excellent, the location fabulous and the staff attended to our every need without issue.
we hold regular meetings in the area and having experienced Catthorpe Manor will most definitely be returning very soon.” Sean Kirby, Woodland Group
“I decided to hold my year end sales meeting at this venue, including meeting room and 24 hour delegates rate. There was over 25 of us on the day and the venue along with the service was exemplary, a very professional team with a fantastic venue. And it certainly doesn’t have that heavy corporate feel that you get with the more common chain hotels. This is an ideal venue for meeetings, alongside this is also a great escape for personal travels. We also used the grounds for Segways, Archery, and blind 4×4 driving. The whole event went like clockwork with the team at Catthorpe providing a 5* service. The food was also first class breakfast, lunch and evening meal, all was experienced without any issues. Well done and thank you to the all at the Catthorpe, we will be back.” Mark Vale, Westex Carpets.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.